WASH Waffle: important announcement
From Paul Catterwell of Kings Lynn Plus:
WASH 2017 IS MOVING!!
The WASH Committee is delighted to announce that WASH 2017 is moving to a stunning new location at Woodland Holiday Park in Trimmingham, just east of Cromer in North Norfolk. The nearest train station is Cromer, which is 4 miles away.
The accommodation and facilities are even better than those offered when we were at Searles. The cost is only £85 per person (this is only £9 more per person than in our last year at Searles 7 years ago!)
So what can you look forward to this year.
- Stunning views in this woodland park
- All accommodation has free WiFi
- All accommodation is double glazed and centrally heated
- The complex has a free indoor heated swimming pool and sauna (open daily from 7am to 9pm)
- The complex has a free fully equipped gym
- Sky Sports
- IPA and guest ales
- Sunday carvery, breakfast and Friday and Saturday buffet menus
- Free table tennis, tennis court, snooker room and bike hire
Because the park is open all year we are not getting whats left as far as food and drink is concerned
If you would like to take a look for yourselves, please go to: www.woodlandholidaypark.co.uk
We have put a huge amount of time and effort into ensuring WASH carries on, all we need now is YOU!
Keith Israel WASH 2017 Chairman
Dawn Catterwell WASH 2017 Treasurer
Christine Ticehurst WASH 2017 Administrator
Paul Catterwell WASH 2017 Bookings Officer